Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ebay Changes & I Want a Puppy!



Hi everyone! I have been adding links to all of my 500 Vintage Lucy at Ebay listings, as they have changed their formats once again, adding more bells and whistles that we don't need to slow the loading of pages, and now my old links have disappeared. It really sucks! So if I am not writing much these days is is because I am stuck in Ebay hell.....Techs Gone Wild! I must work this week with my sweet daughter on my new site or I will surely go insane! Grrrr!

I have been really wanting a puppy, a tiny dog, so I don't have to pick up giant poop for the rest of my days. Gannon's sweet guinea pig, Pris, passed away last November and now I have no furry little thing to love and be loved by. On the TV show "Sunday Morning" Ben Stein just did a fabulous thing on "Get A Dog" and it played in the background as I work here at my computer. Wow! It's just coming at me from all sides. I am waiting for a puppy to show up at my door, as I know it will be mine to have and hold and keep! He/she will be out in the big world alone and looking for me. Oh, sweet Puppy come to me! Then Ebay, the economy, creepy people and all things crappy about Earthly existence will fall away as I pet my sweet puppy and take it for walks. I have a stuffed dog, Morgan, but he isn't very responsive no matter how much I cuddle him.

No comments:

Post a Comment