Friday, January 14, 2011

A Fresh Start From A New Home

I'll have to learn all over how to do this! I can't believe it has been over a year since I last posted. Time does fly. Just saying Hi for now...my followers have disappeared...probably a system thing due to my inactivity. I'm in a new home now, a much much smaller space with my vintage. The down-sizing has been extremely liberating. "Stuff" takes away valuable time and ties one down. The less stuff, the more freedom! Yay! More later, as I get myself back on this track, if anyone happens by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn,

    It's been a long while since we have been in touch. So sorry to hear about Gannon, my thoughts and prayers are with you. As I was re-organizing I found something that you should have. I am listed under married name, the number is 218-751-9342. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your settled and downsized -myself the same- seems that the older we get we must simplify our lives -the stress of "stuff" too much for old farts--I think of you often wish you well
    even tho so brief was our meeting on moving day last summer -Steve in VT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn. Glad to see you’re settled into your new living situation in upstate New York. Hope all is well with you, since it’s been almost a year since you’ve made an entry here. You’ve always been in my thoughts through the decades and I hope 2012 brings you peace, love, health and prosperity.

    Will.

    ReplyDelete