Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finding Ballast

I have been away, fighting with myself, pulling back into a quiet life for some days, to regroup and start fresh another day, building a more solid ground from which to spring forth and again try anew to not scare myself back into hiding. I've quit feeding the squirrels and birds, finding I had created a killing ground for the neighborhood cats, leaving some of my cherished critters severely damaged. Today I must shoot photos of vintage. I will be back in full force, hopefully soon, after this time of introspective thought and hopefully self improvements, taking longer walks through the park, being less obsessive with my vises, and learning to center myself, to find needed ballast, so that I don't fall over as I learn my new walk out into the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope your Summer is going great.
    Selloholicmom aka Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn,
    Hi there-Tony & Donny want you to call them @ Myrtle Beach
    I'm not there couldn't go-
    Tony's # 507-273-6544
    Donny's # 702-416-4545
    Love your blog-say hi to Ari for me
    Bye, Michelle :O}

    ReplyDelete